Become a Member
become a member
The Artisan Alliance is a vibrant community of members and partners working together to drive resources and recognition to artisan businesses around the world. Our network includes artisan businesses, social enterprises, non-profits, and others working across the artisan value chain. Learn more about our current members, and apply to join the Artisan Alliance today! Please download our membership brochure for more details about member benefits and responsibilities, and email firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions.
Why should I join?
- Network with like-minded organizations and individuals working in the artisan sector around the world
- Exclusive access to all Alliance programs, including our Artisan Loan Program, Digital Learning Series, and Artisan Innovation Workshop
- Invitations to Alliance learning forums and other events
- Increased brand awareness on the Artisan Alliance website, social media channels, and newsletters
- Members-only portal including networking information, events calendar, and digital resources
- Display Artisan Alliance logo
- The Alliance welcomes all artisan businesses, social enterprises, non-profits, corporations, foundations, and others that are actively involved in the artisan sector, as defined by UNESCO and ITC
- Contribute an annual $100 member fee
- Share contact and social media information with our member network
I'm ready to apply!
- Submit an application today! Applications are reviewed on a quarterly basis; accepted members will be notified in January, April, July, and October
- Complete your MoU and pay your annual membership fee
- Participate in our learning community!