- Handmade: February 4-7, 2017
- Artisan Resource: February 5-8, 2017
- Javits Center, NYC, USA
NYNOW is a leading wholesale tradeshow for home, lifestyle, and gift products. The market is produced twice annually by Emerald Expositions in New York City’s Jacob K. Javits Convention Center. The show includes three handmade collections: Handmade Designer Maker, Handmade Global Design, and Artisan Resource – learn more here!
- 24,000+ attendees from all 50 states and nearly 80 countries around the globe
- The largest B2B trade show in NYC
- The only major market that’s temporary by design so buyers can’t miss you
- The only place where design-focused buyers go to see exclusive product launches
- Face-to-face opportunities with exclusive buyers you won’t see at any other trade show
- 400+ media outlets that give you the most unparalleled media exposure opportunities over any market in the U.S.
If you are interested in participating in future NYNOW markets, find a full application here, or contact Allison Garafalo at email@example.com for additional details.