- June 20-25, 2017
- Dallas Market Center, Dallas, Texas, USA
The International Folk Art Market | Collection at the Dallas Market Center connects artists with wholesale buyers for year-round income. Over five days, approximately 25 artists receive booth space and hands-on training at the Dallas Market Center, one of the largest home and gift shows in the country where they connect and establish relationships with wholesale buyers. Artists learn about wholesale marketing, order fulfillment, and how to strengthen their income and earning opportunities through export. Over five years, 57 artists have earned more than $800,000 from immediate sales and hundreds of thousands of dollars from wholesale orders.
IFAM | Collection at the Dallas Market Center provides an opportunity for master folk artists to participate in a venue that puts them in contact with hundreds of buyers from all over the United States and beyond. Through these wholesale connections, artists gain year-round income, creating a lasting economic impact in their communities.
This opportunity takes place during two markets: the Total Home and Gift Market in June, and the Apparel and Accessories Market in March, both at the Dallas Market Center.
Requirements to apply include:
- Participation in at least one IFAM | Santa Fe
- Demonstration that you are export ready
- Have the ability to take and fulfill orders and have stock for immediate sales
- Ability to communicate in English both by email and at the Market. No translators are provided.
- Willingness to complete our online education program in preparation.
If you are an artist interested in participating in this opportunity, please contact Sandy Peinado at email@example.com.