Thank you for an incredible year!
2016 has proved the most impactful and exciting year yet for the Alliance for Artisan Enterprise! We are so grateful for your passion for the artisan sector and dedication to driving more resources and recognition to artisan businesses around the world.
This year, the Alliance community:
- Grew from 55 to 128 members working in 108 countries across the globe, reaching over 81,000 artisans
- Released a member survey and updated our membership structure, reducing annual fees and improving member communications and benefits
- Funded our largest loan to-date on Kiva, and began offering artisan business loans up to $20,000 USD with 0% interest
- Transformed the Artisan Value Chain Toolkit into the Artisan Innovation Workshop
- Hosted the Global Showcase at TEDWomen and Handmade is Human
...and more! Read about all our 2016 activities and impact in our 2016 Impact Report. Don't hesitate to reach out with any questions or suggestions as we look forward to 2017!
The Alliance especially thanks our partners for your critical investment in the global artisan sector. Are you interested in becoming more involved with the Alliance for Artisan Enterprise? Join the Artisan Partners Circle today!