Thank you for an exceptional year!
2016 has proved the most impactful and exciting year yet for the Alliance for Artisan Enterprise! We are so grateful for your commitment to the Alliance community. Explore our impact and initiatives over the past year in our 2016 Impact Report, and read more about the Handmade is Human forum on the Aspen Blog!
What do you need to know about Alliance membership in 2017?
The members of the Alliance for Artisan Enterprise are the heart of our community. Our network contains 128 unique members and partners working in 108 countries around the world, reaching over 81,000 artisans. We are so glad you share in our mission and vision for the future of the global artisan sector!
What do you need to know about your membership with the Alliance for Artisan Enterprise as we move into the new year?
- If you receive this monthly newsletter, your organization is an active member of the Alliance for Artisan Enterprise!
- If you joined the Alliance prior to 2016 and contributed between $500 and $1,500, your membership will continue through 2018. Don't worry - we will let you know when your membership nears its expiration date!
- If you are a new member of the Alliance community, we will contact you with membership renewal information approximately 3 months before your membership expires. When you receive this message, please read it carefully for instructions on how to remain an active member of the Alliance community!
- Find information about all resources and programs available exclusively for Alliance members in the Alliance member portal (password: alliance2012)
- Alliance member benefits include:
- Contact and social media information for all Alliance members
- Calendar of markets, trade shows, and other events
- Access to Alliance-Kiva Artisan Loan Program
- Artisan Innovation Workshop facilitation guide
- Digital Learning Series webinar sessions
- Invitation to the annual Alliance for Artisan Enterprise meeting of members and partners
- Monthly newsletter containing information about our ongoing programs and member updates
We encourage you to get in touch with the like-minded organizations in our network to discuss learnings, best practices, partnership opportunities, region-specific initiatives, and more! Find member contact information and other important resources in the Alliance member portal using the password alliance2012!
- Coca-Cola and Babson College published a new report on the 5by20 program, including ongoing work with artisan cooperatives around the world
- Download NYNOW's 2016-2017 trend report and discover what's next for the global market
- Learn more and sign up today for one of Thread Caravan's 2017 trips!
- Explore Catrinka's new 2016 holiday collection, now available on their website
- Travel to Atitlan, Guatemala with Maya Traditions to experience Maya culture and support local entrepreneurs
- Explore the new Discovered blog to discover artisan stories, shopping guides, and other handmade inspiration
Did we miss something? Email email@example.com with updates from your organization to be featured in next month's letter.
Read about the state of the artisan sector, consumer trends, development issues, and more: